Industrial & Retail Storage Solutions
Cleary Installations Blog Articles
Cantilever Racking Supplier Dublin
Cantilever Racking offers a cost-effective and safe solution for storing various types of long and heavy products. An open-fronted system allows storing infinite and varying length items.
Cantilever Racking is a type of warehouse storage system consisting of the vertical column, the base, the arms, and the horizontal and/or cross bracing. Suitable for long and heavy products and often used in timber yards, woodworking shops, and plumbing supply warehouses. They are fully adjustable and support single or double sided racking.
Cantilever Rack Systems uprights and bases are constructed from hot-rolled structural steel sections, which make them very robust and able to withstand the rigours of the most arduous industrial environments.
- Arms lengths and capacities to suit your requirements
- Rack heights up to 10m to carry up to 30 tonnes
- Various arm section material profiles
- Vertically adjustable arms on a standard pitch of 150mm (others available on request)
- Painted any colour, or hot-dipped galvanised finish forexternal applications
- Single or double sided
- Canopies for external storage
- Rack Clad Buildings
- Removable retaining pins or welded end stops
- Arm end ties (left to right supports)
- Tyre guards
- Steel or timber decks
- Head guards
- Plastic arm protection to protect the product from corrosion or damage
IDEAL FOR STORING:
- Aluminium sheet and plate
- Heavy pipes or tubes
- Timber packs
- Scrap vehicles
- Steel sections
- Raw materials
- Worktops & laminates
- Concrete & sheet lintels
Cleary Installations can supply Cantilever Racking solutions for your individual storage needs. We will carry out structural calculations to ensure that you are offered the most cost-effective racks, which are able to carry your specified loads and maximise the capacity of your storage space.