Industrial & Retail Storage Solutions
Cleary Installations Blog Articles
Drive In Pallet Racking Suppliers Dublin
Drive-in Racking is the ideal solution when space is at a premium, or high-density storage is required. It is very similar to block stacking but pallets are stored on cantilevered rails that run throughout the system. This not only makes the loading and retrieval of pallets simpler but also prevents goods becoming damaged, because each pallet is supported, and so other stock is not sitting directly on top of it.
Drive-in pallet racking is particularly popular with clients with cold-store environments or those for whom efficient use of space is the ultimate priority.
Advantages of a drive-in pallet racking system
- Eliminates the need for operating aisles
- Opportunity to use up to 85% of the existing warehouse space
- Allows for the storage of as many product types as there are lanes
- Excellent for use in cold stores and refrigerated facilities as the system makes maxiumum use of space; minimising cost in temperature-controlled environments
- Offers one of the best racking solutions on the market when considering the number of pallets stored against the floor space / area required
The drive in pallet racking system is base on the storage by accumulation principle, which enables the highest use of available space in terms of both area and height.
Drive-in pallet racking is ideally designed for the storage of homogenous products with low levels of turnover and it accommodates a large number of pallets for each SKU.
This system offers the highest use of available space in terms of both area and height.
Further Advantages of Drive in Pallet Racking
- Removal of aisles between the racking.
- Maximum profitability of the available space (up to 85%).
- Rigorous control of entries and exits.