Industrial & Retail Storage Solutions
Cleary Installations Blog Articles
Pallet Racking Company Dublin
Cleary Installations pallet racking offers a variety of storage solutions for practically any type of palletised products you may wish to store.
Increasing space in your warehouse or yard facility with pallet racking enables you to increase profit and productivity by maximising on the space you have available. By taking up minimal floor space and storing vertically in this format forklift trucks can be used to access the pallets holding the stock.
Cleary Installations pallet racking is made from high-quality steel materials and offers a sturdy and safe storage solution that should be fixed to the warehouse or yard floor when mechanically loaded.
Our pallet racking systems are designed for strength and durability as well as ease of assembly, our comprehensive range of frames and beams ensures that there is a solution from Cleary Installations for any storage challenge customers may have.
Cleary Installations supply racking for various applications such as:
Warehouse racking – customise racks to suit your specific needs
Drive-in pallet racking – pallets can be positioned front to back and stacked side by side, this is ideal for slow-moving or seasonal items and uses the FILO principle (first in, last out).
Cantilever racking – The Cantilever Racking system – designed for safe and organised storage of long and heavy loads & is ideal for storing timber products.
We are always trying to meet our customers’ needs so if you have a specific pallet racking requirement, don’t hesitate to contact us to see how we can help.
Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of pallet racking include:
- Pallet Rack frames are manufactured with single continuous uprights for maximum rigidity
- 3 post types give an extensive range of racking frame load capabilities
- A choice of beams ensuring a solution whatever the requirement
- We have a unique 6 point and 8 point bearing contact connectors
- Wrap around connectors provide additional lateral restraint from the connector improving lateral stability
- Closed box-beam construction minimises torsion and damage
- All Pallet Racking beams feature locking pins
- A double fixing footplate is standard to allow floor fixing both sides of the upright minimising rack post damage from twisting